Ever imagined how baked beans, Worcestershire sauce or salad cream would taste in ice cream form?
Curated by Anya Hindmarch, The Ice Cream Project will serve up a collection of unexpected ice cream flavours inspired by popular British condiments, breakfast staples and snacks.
Hand-made in small batches in Devon, each flavour is available by the scoop to savour on the spot or in 500ml tubs to enjoy at home.
Here are all the delectable and out-of-this-world flavours you can choose from.
– Kikoman Soy Sauce, a delicious, toasted sesame ice cream with umami-rich naturally brewed soy sauce.
– Heinz Tomato Ketchup, the perfect combination of sweet, salty and tangy flavours.
– PG Tips, an ice cream infused with a great tasting black tea blend – an elegant frozen afternoon pick me up.
– Heinz Mayonnaise, a surprising rich and creamy ice cream with the zestiness of lemon and tang of vinegar.
– HP Sauce, a fruity, aromatic taste with a spicy hit of tamarind and dates.
– Heinz Salad Cream, the ‘original tangy taste’ ice cream with a hint of heat.
– Heinz Baked Beans, a rich, sweet flavoured ice cream brimming with protein. One of your 5 a day!
– Quaker Rolled Oats, a creamy ice cream blended with Quaker’s 100% wholegrain oats with maple syrup for a touch of sweetness.
– Bird’s Custard, a smoothy and creamy ice cream whipped with the original homemade taste of Bird’s custard.
– Kellog’s Coco Pops, a delicious milky chocolate ice cream interspersed with the crunch of chocolate-flavoured toasted rice.
– Kellog’s Frosties, a rich vanilla ice cream with frosted corn flakes made with Tony’s closely guarded secret recipe – it’s gr-r-reat!
– Lyle’s Golden Syrup, an ice cream with notes of butter, caramel and honey.
– Lea & Perrins, a sweet tomato fruit sorbet with a splash of Worcestershire sauce.
– Polo, a bright, refreshing mint sorbet laced with tiny pieces of smashed Polo.
You’ve still got until the 28th of August to swing by this pop-up ice cream shop at 11 Pont Street London SW1X 9EH – just a short walk from Sloane Square station.
Pro-tip: why not Tap and Pay for your ice cream with Zilch? You’ll instantly get up to 2% back in Zilch Rewards when you Tap and Pay in 1, which you can use to discount future purchases.
You can also Tap and Pay in 4 and pay only 25% of the total price of your purchase upfront with no interest, terms and conditions apply*.
Hope to see you there!
*Spend responsibly, spending more than you can afford could seriously affect your financial status. Credit subject to status, 18+, UK residents only. Representative APR 18.1% (fixed). Rep Example: based on total spend: £240 (+ £2.50 transaction fee). Total repayable: £242.50 paid over 6 weeks, 1st payment £62.50, then 3 payments of £60.00 every 2 weeks. T&Cs apply.