The terms set out below apply generally to the competitions that Zilch operates from time for time. For terms relating to a specific competition please scroll further below.
- Our prize draws are open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except our employees, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- The prize draws are free to enter unless stated otherwise.
- Each prize draw shall be open for a specific time period. Entries received after this time period will not be counted or considered.
- We accept no responsibility for any incomplete entries or any entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind.
- A winner for a prize draw will be chosen by a random draw or, where there is any element of subjective judgment, by an independent judge, on the day of each draw.
- The winner will receive the prizes advertised on Zilch’s social media, via email or mailshot, or via an approved third party’s social media that relates to the competition.
- The winner will be notified by email or via social media (using the details provided at entry) as soon as practicable after the date of the relevant prize draw and must provide a postal address, email address and contact number to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Zilch within 5 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited, and we will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by post within 14 days of being notified of their win. If the prize is a voucher/Zilch credit it will be sent via email within 14 days.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- Our decision regarding any aspect of a prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- We must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award has taken place. To comply with this obligation for social competitions, we will post the name of any winners to social media on the day after each prize draw is carried out. Additionally for all competitions we will send the surname and county of prize winners to anyone who contacts us via our customer service team (via our purple support button located at the bottom of our FAQ’s page). If you object to such information being published or made available, please contact us via our customer support team. In such circumstances, we must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. We reserve the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so
- Insofar as is permitted by law, we, our agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by our negligence, our agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Each prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to each prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The promoter of this prize draw is Zilch Technology Limited of 123 Buckingham Palace Road, London, England, SW1W 9SH.
The Christmas Zilch List competition release from.
Each winner will need to complete this form on the day of filming, should they be happy for the footage to be used on @payzilch socials.
The Christmas Zilch List competition Ts and Cs.
- All standard competition rules apply to this giveaway (see above).
- The competition start date is 12.00pm 12/11/22 and closes at 16.00pm on
19/11/22. Any entrees made outside of these time slots will not count.
- There is no limit on number of entries per person.
- An entry will only be valid if all competition rules have been followed.
The entrant following the UK @payzilch Instagram account
- The entrant liking the competition post
- The entrant tagging the person who will be receiving the gift, what the gift
will be and the town they live in
- The nominee (person tagged) liking the comment
- (All winners will be notified via direct message by @payzilch Instagram account
no later than 02/12/22 and will be required to help organise surprising their
nominee with their gift.
- All nominees who receive a gift, will be filmed and will be required to sign the
‘Christmas Zilch List Release form’ (attached below). If nominee does not want
to be filmed, the footage will be deleted. Nominees will still receive their gifts