The terms set out below apply generally to the competitions that Zilch operates from time for time. For terms relating to a specific competition please scroll further below.
- Our prize draws are open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except our employees, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- The prize draws are free to enter unless stated otherwise.
- Each prize draw shall be open for a specific time period. Entries received after this time period will not be counted or considered.
- We accept no responsibility for any incomplete entries or any entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind.
- A winner for a prize draw will be chosen by a random draw or, where there is any element of subjective judgment, by an independent judge, on the day of each draw.
- The winner will receive the prizes advertised on Zilch’s social media, via email or mailshot, or via an approved third party’s social media that relates to the competition.
- The winner will be notified by email or via social media (using the details provided at entry) as soon as practicable after the date of the relevant prize draw and must provide a postal address, email address and contact number to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Zilch within 5 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited, and we will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by post within 14 days of being notified of their win. If the prize is a voucher/Zilch credit it will be sent via email [within what time period?].
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- Our decision regarding any aspect of a prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- We must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award has taken place. To comply with this obligation for social competitions, we will post the name of any winners to social media on the day after each prize draw is carried out. Additionally for all competitions we will send the surname and county of prize winners to anyone who contacts us via our customer service team (via our purple support button located at the bottom of our FAQ’s page). If you object to such information being published or made available, please contact us via our customer support team. In such circumstances, we must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. We reserve the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so
- Insofar as is permitted by law, we, our agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by our negligence, our agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Each prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to each prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The promoter of this prize draw is Zilch Technology Limited of 123 Buckingham Palace Road, London, England, SW1W 9SH.
Spend To Win Bank Holiday Competition
The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, except employees of Zilch Technology Limited and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or selection of the winner. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms. Closing date for entries: 23:59 on 29/08/2022. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: an existing Zilch customer must make a purchase totalling £15.00 or above before the closing date of the competition. One eligible purchase of £15.00 or above constitutes one entry and there is no limit on the number of entries a customer can submit. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation, or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter. The prize will be issued to four individual winners only in the form of £250 in Zilch Rewards. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by promoter and/or its agents. The winners will be notified by email within 48 hours of the closing date. The winners will only ever be contacted via email. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification by confirming receipt of the notification email, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. The promoter will notify the winners when and where the prize will be delivered. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. The competition and these terms will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England. Any personal data relating to the winners or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network. You are providing your information to the promoter and not to any other party. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions. Promoter: Zilch Technology Limited (company no. 11488502) whose registered office is at 123 Buckingham Palace Road, London – SW1W 9SH.