15 Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner.
Looking for a present for your partner? Your best friends? Or maybe for your children?
We’ve got some awesome buy now, pay later options for you.
And no, we’re not talking about grand gestures to impress them, but some meaningful and memorable things that will let them know how much you care about them.
So make your loved ones feel even more special this Valentine’s.
Here’s a snapshot of what we’ve got in store for you:
- Give the gift of relaxation – A calming essentials kit and sleep tracker to help your loved one unwind and de-stress.
- Give the gift of romance – An enchanted rose flower lamp and a book of short stories about love to set the mood for your partner’s reading experience.
- Give the gift of health and wellness – Some immunity vitamins and a voucher to enjoy farm-to-table eating experiences together, because health is wealth.
- Give the gift of practicality – A classic, versatile timepiece and ultra comfy sneakers for long romantic walks together.
- Give the gift of style– Fashion essentials to upgrade their wardrobe.
- Get crafty – Decorate each other’s place together with origami-inspired ornaments from Papercraft world.
- Glam each other up – Thinking of going out? Do each other’s makeup using a neutral eye palette from Illamasqua and an iconic red lippie from Chantecaille at Skinstore.
- Recreate a spa experience at home – Take your slumber party to the next level with relaxing face and body products from The Body Shop.
- Bond over brunch – Catch up over coffee and your breakfast faves which you can prep with a trio coffee maker and sandwich maker from Hamilton Beach.
- Have a chocolate party – Enjoy a box of chocolates and sip on some hot chocolate made better by Hotel Chocolat’s velvetizer.
- Go camping – Be in commune with nature and awaken your survival instincts. Protect yourself and your family from insects with a natural essential oil repellent and enjoy a campfire meal with a reusable meal camping kit.
- Relax by coloring – De-stress and bond with your children over coloring. Use some colored pencils on a fun animal sticker and coloring book for a more colorful experience.
- Cook together – Teach your kids some useful life skills with a cookbook for kids. Whip up a few treats and drinks together as well using healthy, ceremonial grade matcha powder.
- Play Lego – Nostalgic and fun, building Lego blocks together is a good learning activity especially with the classic creative brick box and Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck farm edition.
- Get fit – Exercise is important for children and adults alike. Introduce them to yoga and some light exercises through a kids balance ball and cute prickly pear yoga mat.
Shop for these gifts online and use Zilch to split your payments into 4 over 6 weeks with no fees and 0% interest!
You can also pay in full and get 2% cashback in Zilch Rewards which you can use to discount your next shop or save to buy something on your shopping list.
Gift ideas for your partner
Give the gift of relaxation
Nothing says “I love you” more than a care package for your partner.
It’s good to take a breather every once in a while to decompress and appreciate the present.
Your partner deserves it! Send them the gift of relaxation now with these pampering products that you can buy now, pay later with Zilch:
Give the gift of romance
Romance comes in different forms. And as they say, actions speak louder than words.
Let that fantastic feeling of being in love come to life with unique items that will always be remembered.
So make your move, shop online and Zilch these romantic presents for your partner.
Give the gift of health and wellness
Health is wealth. And now, more than ever, it’s very important to stay in tip-top shape.
So give your special someone that much needed boost of energy and enjoy dining together in healthy food destinations.
Have a look at these items and experiences that you can buy now, pay later with Zilch:
Give the gift of practicality
Good quality items that can be used on a long-term basis are good investments.
That’s because you won’t have to replace them every now and then, enabling you to actually save more. Plus, they can be used on a daily basis.
Here are two practical presents you can buy now, pay later with Zilch and give to your loved one.
Give the gift of style
Ahh, fashion. Giving your partner style-savvy pieces so they can upgrade their wardrobe is definitely a sweet gesture.
And they’ll remember you whenever they wear the ensemble you gave them. That’s a win-win!
Here are some trendy options for him or for her. Pay over time with 0% interest or pay in full to get 2% cashback with Zilch.
Gift ideas for your best friends to celebrate Galentine’s Day
Origami is the Japanese art of paper folding. As a kid, you probably learned how to make a paper boat, hat or flower.
What if you could have lamps or ornaments in the shape of your favourite origami patterns?
Wouldn’t it be fun to decorate your own home or decorate each other’s home with your friends, with these origami ornaments?
Why not use Zilch to buy now, pay later or pay in full for these products?
Glam each other up.
Planning to go out to celebrate? Whether you’re dining out, seeing a show together or attending any other event, glamming each other up is a good idea.
Why not watch makeup tutorials online and recreate a glam look together?
So get your glam on with these makeup products you can buy now, pay later or pay in full with Zilch online!
Recreate a spa experience.
Life is so fast-paced these days. Most of us have a lot on our plate, balancing work with family time and social activities.
Needless to say, a break to detox and unwind is very much deserved. And the good news is, you don’t necessarily need to spend a lot to go to the spa just to relax.
Recreate a spa experience at home with a next-level slumber party featuring face and body skincare products that you can buy now, pay later or pay in full with Zilch.
Bond over brunch.
Breakfast food is comfort food. Admit it, whatever time of the day, it’s always good to have pancakes, toast, eggs and more with a cup of coffee.
If you’re looking for a sign, this is it. Bond over brunch with your friends and prep some simple but delicious treats.
Why not make a variety of sandwiches and some lattes? Zilch these products to make it happen.
Have a chocolate party.
Chocolate and Valentine’s might be a cliché combination but you can make it uniquely your own by having a chocolate party.
Enjoy fruits dipped in fondue, prepare some homemade s’mores and hot chocolate.
Bring our your inner Willy Wonka and Zilch these chocolatey goodies below if you want to buy now, pay later or pay in full.
Gift ideas for your children
In this world of tech gadgets and social media, disconnecting from technology and reconnecting to nature is essential for overall wellness.
Pitch a tent in a safe area close to nature, play some games and enjoy roasted marshmallows while telling stories around a campfire.
You can prepare some simple meals too. Zilch these camping products to buy now, pay later or pay in full.
Relax by Coloring
Did you know that coloring is a form of meditation? It helps keep your mind at ease and allows you to focus on the present.
It’s a wonderful activity to share with your children and the whole family.
So check out these coloring materials that you can buy now, pay later or pay in full with Zilch.
Cooking is one of the most important life skills to learn. Spending time in the kitchen with your children will allow them to observe and learn.
It’s also a lovely bonding activity as you can follow recipes together and create your own signature family dishes and treats.
Check out these kitchen products you can buy now, pay later or pay in full with Zilch.
Before video games and social media became popular, children from the 80s and 90s were playing Lego.
Introduce this experience to your kids and build Lego blocks together. It will make for an awesome learning and bonding moment for you and your whole family.
Check out these Lego sets that you can buy now, pay later or pay in full with Zilch.
Eating a balanced diet and getting enough exercise are essential for a healthy lifestyle. So we say, start them young.
Introduce simple exercises and yoga routines to your children and work out together so you can stay fit together.
Check out these kid-friendly workout items that you can buy now, pay later or pay in full with Zilch.
And that’s a wrap. Now that you have a couple of Valentine’s gifting ideas from us, we hope that you’ll be able to find the perfect present for your loved ones.
If you want to check out more options from even more stores online, just head over to zilch.com.
So Zilch it now to split your payments into 4 over 6 weeks with 0% interest. Or save as you spend by getting 2% cashback in Zilch Rewards when you pay in full.
Happy Valentine’s from us to you!
Payment options are offered by Zilch USA Inc., 78 SW 7th St #8153, Miami, FL 33130 USA in partnership with Cross River Bank, Member FDIC. Loans through Zilch USA Inc. are made by Cross River Bank, Member FDIC. Your rate will be 0% APR and is subject to an eligibility check. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. Terms and conditions apply.